Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Couldn't Even Believe It!

Now, let me start off by saying I love Collin for a lot of reasons.
And every now and then he does something
so thoughtful, I can barely believe how lucky I am to
be married to him!
When I woke up today THIS beautiful little box was on the door step!!!!
He had ordered me a new camera without me even knowing!
And what was even more thoughtful it that it's PINK!
HOORAY!
So, I had to spend a few minutes this morning
testing it out :]
All of these flowers are right in our front yard. The flowers out here are
beautiful and they grow like crazy!
Did you see the bumble bee?
These ones are the same color as my camera!!!
This is the Toone's home where we have been so blessed to be living!
And here is our bedroom.
We have absolutely loved living here these past few weeks!